Masonry Resource Company, LLC is Kansas City’s premier dealer of Spectra-Glaze concrete blocks. As the company who set the standard for glazed-finished masonry blocks, Spectra-Glaze concrete blocks are an innovative, pre-finished block that helps you save on project costs where custom designs and colors come into play. Available in more than 50 colors, as well as having an option for custom coloring, these glazed concrete blocks are sure to make your next project pop.
Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks
When it comes to glazed concrete blocks, Masonry Resource Company, LLC has an impressive inventory of glazed blocks from Texas Building Products, including the Spectra-Glaze® II. The Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks are the latest innovation in glazed concrete blocks, offering the largest variety in colors, shapes, and sizes. These factory-glazed concrete masonry units are available in more than 50 colors, and come in a wide range of textures, scale and patterns. Due to their durable nature, Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks are ideal for exterior and interior finished wall systems.
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Resistant from the impacts of urine, blood, and acid rain
- Marking and chemical resistant
- Meets USDA and OSHA requirements for sanitary walls
- Can Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks be used in exterior applications?
- Yes, these masonry units can be used for exterior purposes. Epoxy grout should be used in all exterior applications.
- Are Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks fire safe?
- Yes, since the base of the masonry unit is regular gray block, they will not burn or fail during a fire. The glazed faces, will melt, and emit a have a flame spread of less than 25 according to ASTM E-85. The hourly fire rating is the same as the base block.
- Are Spectra-Glaze® II Glazed Concrete Blocks graffiti and marker resistant?
- Yes, most graffiti can be cleaned with commercial graffiti products, and permanent marker can usually be removed by using mineral spirits.
Masonry Resource Company, LLC is your supplier of choice in Kansas City when it comes to masonry units. For nearly 30 years, Masonry Resource Company, LLC has been a leading supplier of CMUs, concrete and masonry products, and a resource to professionals throughout Kansas City and the Midwest. We’re proud to supply the highest quality masonry products (CMUs), training, and support in the industry.